Cyclam manufacturer india
Cyclam manufacturer india | JM 1498 | EINECS 206-039-1 | Cyclam | 1,4,8,11-tetrazacyclotetradecane | 14-crown-4N4 | 1,4,8,11-Tetraazacyclotetradecane
Cyclam (1,4,8,11-Tetraazacyclotetradecane)Cyclam (1,4,8,11-tetraazacyclotetradecane) is an organic compound with the formula (NHCH2CH2NHCH2CH2CH2)2. It is classified as an aza-crown ether It is white and easily soluble in water. It is a macrocyclic ligand. it is a strong binder to many Cations of transition metals. The substance was initially made through the reaction of 1,3-dibromopropane, ethylenediamine, and 1.
The compound is composed of four secondary amines. The complexes can therefore exist as diastereomers that differ on the orientation of the N-H center. Complexes of it have alternating five and six-membered chelate rings. The closely similar cyclen of ligands ((CH2CH2NH)4) creates only C2N2M chelate rings with five members and tends to not create square-planar complexes.
|CAS No :||
|EC Number :||
- Appearance & Physical State – white fluffy needle-like crystalline powder
- Molecular weight – 200.32400
- Boiling point – 321.1ºC at 760mmHg
- Flash Point – 153ºC
- Smiles – N1CCNCCCNCCNCCC1
- Density – 0.861g/cm3
- Vapor Pressure – 0.000305mmHg at 25°C
Safety Information As Per GHS
Hazard Statement(s) as per GHS
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation