Benzaldehyde, 2-bromo-5-hydroxy-, 2-bromo-5-hydroxybenzaldehyde
2-Bromo-5-Hydroxy Benzaldehyde2-Bromo-5-hydroxybenzaldehyde is a useful reactant used in the synthesis of PDE4 inhibitors, BCL-XL, and cancel cell growth inhibitors. It is also an ingredient employed in the preparation of various pharmaceutical agents. In other words, it is created by the reaction of phenol or its derivatives in formaldehyde in order to produce hydroxy benzyl Alcohol which is then oxidized into the aldehyde.
|CAS No :||
- Molecular weight – 201.01700
- Boiling point – 286.7ºC at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point – 127.2ºC
- Density – 1.737g/cm3
- Vapor Pressure – 0.00151mmHg at 25°C
- Storage Condition – Room temperature.
- Solubility- Soluble in chloroform, dichloromethane and ethyl acetate.
Safety Information As Per GHS
- Hazard - 9 Environmentally Hazardous Substances