2,4,6-Triisopropylbenzenesulfonyl chloride is used for the synthesis of glycerophospholipids as a condensing agent and in the analysis of phosphonolipids in egg yolk by HPLC/MS technique. It also functions as a condensing agent during the creation of hydrogen-phosphonate-diesters.
The present invention covers a method for preparing 2-[(3R)-3-methylmorpholin-4-yl]-4-(1-methyl-1H-pyrazol-5-yl)-8-(1H-pyrazol-5-yl)-1,7-naphthyridine (“the compound of formula (I)” in the following) as well as intermediate compounds useful in the preparation of the compound of formula (I). The invention also addresses the polymorphic form B of the substance of formula (I) that has a high quality.
|CAS No :|
|EC Number :|
- Appearance & Physical State – white to light beige solid
- Molecular weight – 302.86000
- Boiling point – 349.3ºC at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point – 165.1ºC
- Storage Condition – Store at room temperature
- Water Solubility- decomposes
Safety Information As Per GHS