1-Boc piperzine, BOC-PAZ, RARECHEM AR PA 0026, 1-N-BOC-PIPERAZINE, tert-butyl 1-piperazinecarboxylate, tert-butyl l-piperazinecarboxylate, N-BOC-PIPERAZINE, PIBOC, 1,1-Dimethylethyl 1-piperazinecarboxylate, t-Butyl 1-piperazincarboxylate, BOC-PIPERAZINE, piperazine-1-carboxylic acid tert-butyl ester
1-Boc-piperazine is a protected N-Boc piperazine. 1-Boc-piperazine is subject to Buchwald-Hartwig coupling with aryl Halides. 1-Boc-piperazine is prepared with the 80% range using N-Boc protection that is solvent-free and catalyzed by Iodine.
1-Boc piperazine is useful in the creation of (m-phenoxy)phenyl substituted piperazine derivatives. It can also be used to make the indazole inhibitors of DNA gyrase. Further, it plays an important role in the preparation of alfa,beta-poly(2-oxazoline) lipopolymers through living cationic ring opening polymerization. It is also involved in Buchwald-Hartwig coupling reactions the aryl halids.
|CAS No :|
- Appearance & Physical State – white or yellowish crystal
- Molecular weight – 186.25100
- Boiling point – 258ºC at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point – 109.8ºC
- Density – 1.03 g/cm3
- Vapor Pressure – 0.0141mmHg at 25°C
- Storage Condition – Refrigerator
Safety Information As Per GHS
Hazard Statement(s) as per GHS
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation